Today’s project was Canvas Decor, which I’ve seen in various forms on Pinterest, ranging from using newspapers or old calendars to using photos to create your own collage. I chose to use some scrapbook paper for mine.
- Canvas (I used Reeves Mini Canvas, but larger ones are fine, too)
- Mod Podge (mine was Matte Finish) with foam brushes
- Scrapbook Paper (mine is from Michaels but Amazon has some cool ones, too!)
- Size your paper to the canvas, ensuring that it can overlap the sides
- Center your paper and use your Mod Podge to adhere your paper to the canvas
- Depending on overlap you may have to carefully cut slits in the paper so it will fold over nicely
- Smooth and flatten the paper as you apply it to the canvas
5. Apply a layer of Mod Podge over your paper
6. Let it dry and now you have some unique decor!
This is a very easy project and the mini canvases would make great stocking stuffers.
Tomorrow’s project is Lip Balm!